Comprising of a wealth of activities and heart throbbing attractions, Jaipur is one of the most beautiful cities in India. With such intricate and beautiful architectural gems, the city aptly displays India’s true cultural heritage. From photographers to foodies, it is a go-to destination for all. Jaipur is well connected by train, road, and air modes of transportation.
Being utterly famous for its colourful apparels and trendy street fashion, its a shrine for every fashionista. Exploring Jaipur could be difficult that‘s why we have a list of the perfect markets where one can find from everything to everything.
- Johri Bazaar- As the name suggests, the market is famous for its jewellery. From the most delicate artwork to the most extravagant pieces, the market has it all. Being especially famous for precious gemstones and handmade necklaces, you can customize your jewellery according to your choice except for sticking to cliche. The biggest advantage is that it is open all 7 days and starts from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Nehru Bazaar- Do you have like a zillion shoes at home but still can’t get over footwear, then this market is your hub. With the most colourful, comfortable and trendy jootis, one cannot pass by this place without at least buying a pair or two. Even though how tempting they look, bargaining is essential for this place. It is open all 7 days and starts from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Bapu Bazaar- It is a one-stop destination for all the Jaipuri items one will find. It is cheap, it is colourful, it is trendy and one can easily bargain to shackle down the price according to their budget. From textiles and this to Jhumkas and dresses, one can find it all. It is 7 days open and starts at around 11 a.m.
- Mirza Ismail road- If you want to revisit those colonial times then this market is at your service. Mesmerizing pottery and wooden items with intricate work all over reminds you what it feels like to be a royalty. It is very vibrant and has various designs among which one might easily get confused as they all are equally dreamy. It is also open 7 days and starts from 11 a.m.
- 5.Tripolia Bazaar- With bangles and jewellery till everywhere you look, the market is really famous for its lac jewellery. One can find every colour and kind of bangle and textile in this market. You can also buy designer carpets, brassware and other traditional wears. The market is 7 days open and starts at 10 a.m. till 7 p.m.
- Tibbati Bazaar- This market is filled with jackets, knits, yarns and handlooms. It is extremely famous for its pickles and momos hence one should not worry about mid time snacking. It is open 7 days a week and starts at 9 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Happy shopping you guys!